Wednesday 9 January 2008

getting crafty

ken and i went to our first antenatal class last night and i could hardly sleep afterwards with all the stuff that was rushing around my mind. i'm very anxious about the whole birth process but am trying to stay positive and obviously focus on the more important issues at hand, such as 'how much scrapping can i get done before the baby comes along'? have been in a scrap funk for a while now, with only a few odd bits inspiring me here and there, but i want to get back on with it. the baby book does seem to be coming along nicely though, with lots of space for personal thoughts etc that i have found there isn't room for in a shop bought one. here is a sneak preview of the front cover:

i get excited just looking through it and i can feel all my creative energy returning which is such a relief after so long. and i'm not the only one in the family being creative...here's a picture of ken's 'chocolate house' he made with some leftover christmas sweets:
hee hee

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Hey, there. I'm doing okay, on Weight Watchers and enjoying it so far. Hoping to lose about 25 before March, when we will start trying again so I can gain it all back! lol :-)

Glad to hear your creativity is peeking back in--My goal is to catch up from when I started scrapping, in 2004, by December so I am ready to scrap baby. I printed off one month's worth of photos today. Oh my gosh. LOL I don't think this is going to happen!