Friday 27 July 2007

one word quiz

taken from here

1. WHERE IS YOUR CELL PHONE? bag

2. YOUR HAIR? brown

3. WORK? weekend

4. YOUR FATHER? crazy

5. YOUR FAVORITE THING? books

6. YOUR DREAM LAST NIGHT? absent

7.YOUR FAVORITE DRINK? root-beer

8. YOUR DREAM CAR? bug

9. THE ROOM YOU'RE IN? spare

10. YOUR FEAR? dark

11. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE IN 10 YEARS? me

12. WHO DID YOU HANG OUT WITH LAST NIGHT? Ken

13. WHAT YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT? goodbyes

14. MUFFIN? chocolate

15. ONE OF YOUR WISH LIST ITEMS? baby

16. WHERE YOU GREW UP? Kent

17. LAST THING YOU DID BEFORE SEEING THIS? facebook-ed

18. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? pjs

19. WHAT AREN'T YOU WEARING? turban

20. YOUR PETS? bunny

21. YOUR COMPUTER? electrical

22. YOUR LIFE? happy

23 YOUR MOOD? calm

24. MISSING? chocolate

25. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW? chocolate

26. YOUR CAR/TRUCK IS? new

27. YOUR SUMMER? wet

28. YOUR RELATIONSHIP STATUS? co-habiting

29. YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? purple

30. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU REALLY LAUGHED WITH MEANING? today

31. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? yesterday

32. SCHOOL? over

33. FAVORITE WEATHER? warm

34. FAVORITE SOUP? chicken

35. MOVIE GENRE? weepie


and on another note, a message for J K Rowling:

thank you

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Ohhh, I just finished HP yesterday--I agree with your thank you sentiment. :-)

I just got on facebook not too long ago, hardly have any friends! :-) hint hint hee hee

Under A M Robins. ;-)

Of course I don't mind you usin' this! It was an e-mail forward, I don't really do those, but they're good blog fodder.

Anonymous said...

Oh - I am on facebook now too! I will look for you.

Thank you for your HP email. I've re-starting reading book 4. I'm liking it better this time around. Maybe when I read it last time (years ago) my head was somewhere else.