Monday 2 February 2009

long loooong overdue

So. I'm back.
Not just 'back from lunch'
Or 'back from holiday'
I'm back from a very long blogging break.
During this semi underground time I...

  • put on a LOT of weight
  • lost (most of) it when I gave birth to my son Jack, who weighed an unexpected 11lb 3oz
  • made the decision to give up work for a while to stay at home with Jack
  • learnt some tough lessons about being a mum...
  • ...and some fun ones!
  • surprisingly managed to find time to craft, including making Jack's baby book which is still not quite finished
  • watched a lot of daytime TV
  • experienced a lot of Jacks' 'firsts' including first smile, first tooth, first Halloween & first Christmas...with many more to come

and appreciated just how lucky I am to have my perfect little family


I've been meaning to get back to blogging, get back in touch with people, and before I knew it here was 2009 and we were on the home stretch towards Jack's first birthday. I just can't believe where the time has gone. So back to keeping in touch is my new February's resolution - not one to usually make new year resolutions as I only break them, perhaps starting one in February will help me keep this one!

I'll leave with a picture of my little man enjoying his first touch of snow today :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Всем привет!

Недавно перед мной встала задача, куда деть накопишиеся [b]европоддоны[/b], или еще их называют [b]Паллеты[/b],
[b]Поддоны[/b], [b]Европаллет[/b]ы Размеры 800*1200, 1000*1200- Это [u]Тара Пром назначения[/u].
Немного предистории.
Сам я тружусь кладовщиком на складе. Нам приходит много продукции на [b]Европоддонах[/b],
товар продаем а поддоны остаются, у нас возник вопрос куда их девать.
Раньше мы их выкидывали.
Потом я узнал, что за поддоны можно получить деньги.
Начал обзванивать фирмы везде были цены маленькие,
потом приятели мне подсказали, что в Челябинске есть такая Компания "[b]Уралсклад[/b]",
около 10 лет на Рынке Промышленной Тары с хорошей репутацией.
Я нашел их сайт в интернет - [url=http://www.uralsklad.ru]www.uralsklad.ru[/url] и позвонил по тел. +7(351) 233-07-14.
Буквально через час подъехал их представитель, Авто с Логотипом "[url=http://www.uralsklad.ru]Поддоны Челябинск[/url]".
Цены закупочные оказались самые высокие в г. Челябинске.
Все цивилизовано грузчики загрузили [b]Паллеты[/b] ешё и лом поддонов купили, расчитались на месте наличными.
Про другие фирмы я узнавал либо Цены низкие, либо Бракуют много, да и денег от них не дождешься.

Так что если у вас завалялись [b]европоддоны[/b], не торопитесь их выбрасывать, лучше обменяйте их на деньги.

Anonymous said...

Please move me if this is not the right area for my post. Hi I am Andriana. I read about strenght building you can learn more here [url=http://diet2010pogram.bravejournal.com]diet solution review[/url]. I look forward to exploring more about this site melissagoldup.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.officialbearsfansstore.com/]Brandon Marshall Elite Jersey[/url]

For low cost advertising, contact organizations holding charity auctions or raffles To locate one when you're abroad, just ask your hotel receptionist or a friendly taxi driverSure, you may be a master of human First Aid Immerse the burned body part in cold running water for as long as possible

[url=http://www.officialbearsjerseystore.com/]Brian Urlacher Elite Jersey[/url]

If a considerably large company is somewhat related to health, it is to their benefit to take extra care of sanitary issues The material fed back from that phrase alone would keep them busy for weeks If someone says yes at the event, are you ready with the next step? If not, reconsider your attendance It brings joy to give away

[url=http://www.texansfootballshop.com/]JJ Watt Women's Jersey[/url]

Anonymous said...


Our updates Recent articles: