Monday 9 July 2007

last night i dreamt...

...i'd been tagged!

and it was true.

obviously i need to get out more if i'm dreaming about blogs. but, i've been tagged nevertheless, so thank you sweet Rhi.

My roommate and I once: ...never had a room mate, unless you count Ken

Never in my life have I: revised properly for an exam. no matter what i may have told tutors in the past


High school was : uninspiring

When I'm nervous : i play with my hair, look down & blush a lot :(


My hair : is boring


When I was 5 : i was sick on my teachers' feet


When I turn my head left : i see my paints & it makes me want to make things

I should be : writing an essay on the importance of group therapy vs individual therapy in care environments. obviously i'm not


By this time next year : i hope to be a mum

My favorite aunt is : my dad's sister


I have a hard time understanding : myself a lot of the time

You know I like you if : i'm honest with you

My ideal breakfast is : in the afternoon


If you visit my home town : you'll leave again pretty quickly as it's not much fun


If you spend the night at my house : you can sleep on my lovely chocolate brown futon which is very comfy


My favorite blonde is : my friend Tammy


My favorite brunette is : Ken :)


The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : my rabbit. he's already convinced he's a dog so a bird wouldn't be that much of a stretch


I shouldn't have been : so eager to eat that whole tube of pringles earlier


Last night I: organised my craft supplies in preparation of the storage unit coming tomorrow :)


A better name for me would be : Melissa Graham. my in-the-future married name ;)


I've been told I look like : Jennifer Aniston. but only by my sister & my nan & i'm pretty sure they were both lying


If I could have any car, it would be : not broken like mine often is

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

writing an essay on the importance of group therapy vs individual therapy in care environments. obviously i'm not

Ooh, what kind of therapy? General psychotherapy? I'm studying to be a music therapist... eventually. :-)

By this time next year : i hope to be a mum

Looks like we have something in common!

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog--thanks for the sweet comment!

Ann Marie said...

:-)

No, not trying, although we were for most of the past school year--since we're both in grad school, we've decided to wait until we're out, so maybe another year until we start trying again. :-)