Monday 30 April 2007

scrappy weekend

After doing my exam and everything last week, this weekend I dedicated a large portion of it to me. I put a lot of things on hold (including the housework!) so that I could scrap to my hearts content. Unfortunately, now that I'm writing on here it's too dark to photograph the layouts properly as they look better in natural light, so I will try and put them up later in the week.

My sister called me last night to tell me she didn't like the picture I had put of her on Facebook - I can't think why...


Spoke to quite a few peeps about what they plan to do on NSD - I lack the opportunity to go to an organised scrap of any kind so I will be honouring the day in my own scrappy way. My boyfriend has suggested the idea of a synchronised scrap: the idea being that a group of 'net friends' all scrap for a designated couple of hours and then upload what they have done to show everyone else, and then everyone comments on them.

Bless him, I never thought he took that much notice of what seems to take over our entire house!!

No comments: